Information We Collect
We gather some details about you when you use our website or services. This includes both personal and non-personal information. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal information refers to details such as your name, email, phone number, and address. We gather data when you share it with us willingly. For instance, when you complete forms on our website or email us.
- We collect information when you visit our website. This happens automatically and includes data sent by your browser. We may collect information like your IP address, browser type and version when you visit our website. We also keep track of the pages you view, the time spent on them, and other statistics. This helps us improve our website.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- We utilize the data you provide to better serve you. This includes responding to your questions and making your experience with us better.
- We use your information to make your experience with our website personalized. This means we will give you things that match your interests and likes.
- We might send you info using your contact details. That info can be ads, newsletters, or other stuff relating to our services. We check how people use our website so we can make it better. This includes fixing problems and making it work faster. We do this by looking at data about how users behave on the site.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We might ask other companies to help us give you our service or do business tasks, like looking at data. These providers have to keep your information confidential and can’t use it for anything other than what you asked them to do.
- We have to give out your information if the law or the government asks us to do so. This includes subpoenas, court orders, and laws from the government.
- If we merge, get acquired, or sell some of our assets, your details might go to the new company as part of the deal. If there’s a change in ownership or control, we’ll tell you by email or put it on our website.
We keep your information safe by using security measures to prevent unauthorized people from seeing, changing, or destroying it. Please note that the internet and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security for any method of transmission.